FLipPad - Grand Prize Winner of the AAOIC Challenge
We are proud to announce that our brand new FLipPad device was awarded with one of the Grand Prizes of the AAOIC challenge.
Topic of this challenge was the creation of affordable solutions for people with disabilities. Together with our user Felix, we developed the FLipPad.
The FLipPad uses well-proven concepts of the FLipMouse device, but the mouthpiece is replaced by a trackpad (similar to notebooks).
Similar to the FLipmouse, we have following features:
- Different configuration settings ("Slots")
- USB & Bluetooth (optional)
- Infrared remote control of devices
- Mouse, Keyboard and Joystick functions
- Two externally connectable buttons
In addition, we implemented a small display to show the currently used slot.
You can watch the FLipPad in action here: