AsTeRICS Grid releases
AsTeRICS Grid, our free open-source application for alternative and augmented communication (AAC), is released regularly including new features or bugfixes. Therefore it's difficult to write a blog entry about "the" new AsTeRICS Grid release. However, I think we've come to point now where AsTeRICS Grid is quite well usable. The latest releases include:
- users can be automatically synchronized across devices - use your configuration on your smartphone and your PC and always be in sync!
- data is end-to-end encrypted for ensuring privacy
- navigation in the app is now harmonized and is usable on both desktop and mobile devices
- user documentation is finished and accessible directly from the application
- it's possible to add AsTeRICS Grid to homescreen on mobile devices and make it usable like an app without installing it
- images can be included by drag and drop from applications like METACOM MetaSearch
- integration with the AsTeRICS Framework make use-cases like environmental control possible
For sure I forgot something, but just see for yourself and try it:
Open AsTeRICS Grid
We are happy about any feedback!